5 Common Issues Requiring Roofing Maintenance in New Jersey and PennsylvaniaFeb 15, 2022
High-quality roofing is a non-negotiable when looking for a reputable New Jersey or Pennsylvania roofing company. A home or business’ roof ensures the rest of the property is protected from rain, snow, wind, and other environmental factors.
If the quality of materials or work of a roof is compromised, you run the risk of experiencing extensive damage to your home or business.
What you need to know about NJ and PA Roofs
Owning a home in New Jersey or Pennsylvania requires knowledge of potential issues that may arise from your home’s location.
Due to inclement weather, maintaining your home’s roof is crucial for preserving its durability and soundness. While some home repairs may be okay to put off—the lasting damage that can occur from ignoring a roofing issue is not worth the risk.
Mold, damage to drywall, structural damage, health issues, and financial ramifications are just a few of the reasons to take action on your home’s roof today!
5 of the Most Common Issues Requiring Roofing Maintenance
Many issues can arise with an NJ roof. Here are a few specific things to keep an eye on as you look to preserve your home and property:
- Storm Damage – A particularly serious storm, may cause immediate damage to your home. A reliable roofer in the NJ and PA areas is critical for getting your roof repaired quickly. Surf & Turf Roofing offers emergency roofing repairs for your peace of mind.
- Age of Roof – If no extensive damage has occurred, we often find that most roofs in the NJ area need replacing after 25-30 years.
- Damaged Shingles – If you observe any concerning shingles, an inspection is not unwarranted. We will want to ensure that the previous roofer installed the shingles properly and that the shingles continue to adequately protect your home.
- Leaks – If you are experiencing a leak in your roof due to a storm, or years of wear on your roof, a call to our emergency roofing team is critical to preventing further water damage to your home.
- Tree Damage – If your PA roof has been impacted by debris from neighboring trees, contact Surf & Turf Roofing for a thorough inspection to ensure there is no significant damage to your home.
If you’d like to know if your roof is up to our standard of structural soundness, we’re happy to offer an inspection to ensure you can prevent all unnecessary issues for your home or business!
Looking for a Reputable NJ Roofing Company?
Our Surf & Turf Roofing team values a job well done and works hard to ensure each customer is satisfied with the quality of work we perform.
If you suspect your home requires a roofing repair or replacement—we would be happy to provide you with a FREE estimate upon inspection of your roof. Call 1-833-ROOF-ME-2 (1-833-7663-632) for your free estimate!
Check out these recent roof and gutter repairs we did on Orchard Street in Hammonton, NJ!